- About Us
- Gas Equipments
- Gas Purification & Control System for GC
- Gas Purification & Control System For AAS
- Gas Purification & Control System for ICP
- Gas Distribution Panel & Selector Box for GC, AAS & ICP
- Inline Micron Filters
- Tubing / Casing Capping
- Cylinder Trolley & Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Gas Cylinder Regulators
- Automatic Changeover - Mechanical / Electronic
- Rotameter, Gas Sampling Bomb/Bottle, Air Header
- Portable Single-Gas Detectors For CO, H2S, O2, CL2, NH3 OR LEL
- Gas Detection System
- Oxygen Analyser
- Portable Oxygen Indicator ( INTERNAL SENSOR )
- Air Compressors
- Air Dryer
- P-Lok Fittings Valves and Regulators
- Gas Generator - Ultra High Pure
- Zero Air Generator For GC
- Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyzer
- Zero Air Generator / Air Dryer For On-Line Toc Analyzer
- Nitrogen Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination (Triple) Generator For GC & Toc Analyzers
- Nitrogen Generator For LC-MS / LC-MS-MS
- Nitrogen Generator For Nitrogen Concentrator / Turbo Evaporator
- High Capacity Nitrogen Generator
- MS Tank & N2 Storage Tank
- Hydrogen Gas Generator
- Gas Piping & Utilities Projects
- Analytical Equipments
- Digital Gas Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator)
- Ultrasonic Activity Meter - (Ultrasonic Performance Meter)
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator) with Chiller
- Probe Sonicator Advanced
- Probe Sonicator
- Pcolsafe HPLC Column Safety Cabinets
- HPLC Liquid Flow Meter
- HPLC column washing / Liquid Dosing Pump
- HPLC Column Oven
- Pre Intallation Requisite for HPLC
- 47 mm PES Magnetic Filter Holder (Polyether sulfone)
- IR / FTIR
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Sterility Test Unit
- Nitrogen Concentrator / Sample Evaporator
- Recirculating Water Chillers
- Oil Free Diaphragm Type Vacuum Pump
- Laboratory Ultrapure Water System
- GC / HPLC / Analytical Accessories/Consumables
- Pconlab HPLC Consumables
- Pconlab & P-lok GC Consumables
- Pconlab Vials Caps Septas
- Pconlab Crimper Decrimper
- Electronic Crimper & Decrimper (Automatic)
- GC and HPLC Syringes
- Lamps D2 / Hallow cathode
- Pconlab Solvent Safety for HPLC
- Pconlab : Solvent Safety Waste Collector
- ICP Accessories
- Quartz / Glass Cuvettes
- Holmium Oxide / Didynium Filter
- Polystyrene Film
- SGE Products
- HPLC Column - Cosmosil
- Cosmocore and Cosmogel Columns
- HPLC Column Nucleosil
- Chemical Reference Standards
- Waters ( Chemistry Consumables )
- Analytical Equipments
POSITIVE PRESSURE PROCESSOR FOR SOLID PHASE EXTRACTIONS
Solid Phase Extraction is today’s chosen method of sample Preparation across all Bio-Analytical and Bio-Equivalence studies Laboratories and even Food Assay Laboratories, Toxicological Testing Laboratories.
Several Techniques of speeding the Sample Preparation work have been designed and implemented , however the Positive Pressure Manifold for Solid Phase Extraction remains unmatched is speed,uniformity ,ease of operation and convenience to the user.
PCI Analyics Positive Pressure SPE-96 sample processor is 100% indigenously developed and successfully tested SPE POSITIVE Pressure manifold that offers state -of -the- art operation for moving liquids through SPE-96 tube devices.
Each of the 96 holes in the processor manifold are restricted in order to maitain constant pressure, even if all the tube positions are not filled.SPE Sample processing by positive pressure significantly improves the flow of viscous samples like plasma/serum through SPE packed bed by providing highly uniform flow from tube to tube which will ultimately improve the reproducibility of analytes SPE recoveries.
BENEFITS OF PCI Analytics SPE-96 Processor :
- PCI Analytics Positive Pressure Manifold offers more sample control over traditional vacuum manifolds, providing greater confidence in the data generated.
- Easy to set-up and use: Only one gas source at all pressures.No training is required to operate.
- Reproducible extractions: Positive pressure fine regulators improve flow control,and reproducibility.
- Inlet Gas Filter: Provides finely controlled Inlet Gas flow without external contaminants.
- Compact Design: Occupies less table space due to small footprint.
Write a reviewNote: HTML is not translated!
- Corporate Office
No. 3/14-15, Bhandup Industrial Estate,
Pannalal Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup(W),
Mumbai - 400 078, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 22 4094 6946 / 6755 1300
- Gas Equipments