Installation Diagram for AAS
Gas Purification Panel
Salient Features & Benefits :
- Gas purification panel is used to remove the vapours impurities like Moisture, CO, CO2, Hydrocarbon from N20, Argon & Acetylene
- Gas purification for AAS & ICP-MS is optional one can also use gas distribution panel instead of gas purification panel.
- CE Certified
- With Safety Acrylic Covers
- Inlet & outlet connection: 1/4" or 1/2"
Air Compressors & Filters
Air Compressor Air / Moisture Filter (Manual/Auto)
- AAS requires compressed Air supply of high flow rate which can be supplied by Air compressor which consist of 20 liter storage tank, pressure switch, safety valve, gauge & outlet valve etc.
- Oilfree as well as Noiseless (Oil based) compressor are also available
- Moisture free Air is must for RAS. Filter of 5 μ & 0.1μ which is to be attached after air compressor for the removal of Moisture, oil, dust and mist particles.
- There are two types of Air Filters available, manual drain & automatic drain.
- Moisture removal
- Filter type molecular sieves & alumina filter
- Max. inlet importing level : 20 ppm
- Outlet : < 3 ppm