Running out of gas without prior warning?
Solution: Install a gas monitoring system with contact gauge.
We offer a range of single or multiple gauge alarm system that provide both an optical and audible signal when cylinder pressure drop to a predetermine, minimum value.
The alarm systems are based around a pressure gauge incorporating an in-built switch that makes contact and sets off an alarm when the minimum pressure value is reached.
- Contact Gauge Requirement : 1/4" NTP connection thread bottom end/ optical/ audible
- Power supply : single phase 230V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption in Watt : less than 50W
- Fully electronic
- Model: PCI-GM4 - for four gases, PCI-GM8 for eight gases
- Dual colour LED to show the status of cytinder (depend on set point kept In contact page)
- Pressure set point (user adjustable)
- Green light indicates alarm with sound
- Red light Indicates fault (i.e. not replace with filled cylinder) not removed but attended
- External hooter or light can be connected
- Acrylic body enclosure
- Single or multiple gauge connection provision
- Power supply 280v, 50ht