- About Us
- Gas Equipments
- Gas Purification & Control System for GC
- Gas Purification & Control System For AAS
- Gas Purification & Control System for ICP
- Gas Distribution Panel & Selector Box for GC, AAS & ICP
- Inline Micron Filters
- Tubing / Casing Capping
- Cylinder Trolley & Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Gas Cylinder Regulators
- Automatic Changeover - Mechanical / Electronic
- Rotameter, Gas Sampling Bomb/Bottle, Air Header
- Portable Single-Gas Detectors For CO, H2S, O2, CL2, NH3 OR LEL
- Gas Detection System
- Oxygen Analyser
- Portable Oxygen Indicator ( INTERNAL SENSOR )
- Air Compressors
- Air Dryer
- P-Lok Fittings Valves and Regulators
- Gas Generator - Ultra High Pure
- Zero Air Generator For GC
- Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyzer
- Zero Air Generator / Air Dryer For On-Line Toc Analyzer
- Nitrogen Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination (Triple) Generator For GC & Toc Analyzers
- Nitrogen Generator For LC-MS / LC-MS-MS
- Nitrogen Generator For Nitrogen Concentrator / Turbo Evaporator
- High Capacity Nitrogen Generator
- MS Tank & N2 Storage Tank
- Hydrogen Gas Generator
- Gas Piping & Utilities Projects
- Analytical Equipments
- Digital Gas Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator)
- Ultrasonic Activity Meter - (Ultrasonic Performance Meter)
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator) with Chiller
- Probe Sonicator Advanced
- Probe Sonicator
- Pcolsafe HPLC Column Safety Cabinets
- HPLC Liquid Flow Meter
- HPLC column washing / Liquid Dosing Pump
- HPLC Column Oven
- Pre Intallation Requisite for HPLC
- 47 mm PES Magnetic Filter Holder (Polyether sulfone)
- IR / FTIR
- Sterility Test Unit
- Nitrogen Concentrator / Sample Evaporator
- Recirculating Water Chillers
- Oil Free Diaphragm Type Vacuum Pump
- Laboratory Ultrapure Water System
- UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- GC / HPLC / Analytical Accessories/Consumables
- Pconlab HPLC Consumables
- Pconlab & P-lok GC Consumables
- Pconlab Vials Caps Septas
- Pconlab Crimper Decrimper
- Electronic Crimper & Decrimper (Automatic)
- GC and HPLC Syringes
- Lamps D2 / Hallow cathode
- Pconlab Solvent Safety for HPLC
- Pconlab : Solvent Safety Waste Collector
- ICP Accessories
- Quartz / Glass Cuvettes
- Holmium Oxide / Didynium Filter
- Polystyrene Film
- SGE Products
- HPLC Column - Cosmosil
- Cosmocore and Cosmogel Columns
- HPLC Column Neuclosil
- Chemical Reference Standards
- Waters ( Chemistry Consumables )
- Analytical Equipments
Polystyrene Calibration Films
Radially Symmetric Polystyrene Calibration Films & Calibration Films Cast On KBr Windows
( U.S. Patent No. 6,254,931-- Other Patents Pending)
Boron Doped KBr Calibration Windows
(U.S. Patent No. 6,594,008)
PhEur 2.2.24 Calibration Standards
In addition to standard polystyrene calibration films, ICL offers several other calibration options. Superior calibrations are performed with radially symmetric films which eliminate the orientation effects of extruded films used for NIST Standard 1921 calibrations. This makes the films consistent from film to film. Sold in pairs of two (2) different film thickness, the differential between the absorbance intensities created by the two (2) film thickness becomes the baseline, thereby making the pair of films suitable both as an ordinate calibration standard useful for detection of degradation in instrument performance and for calibrating the abscissa scale in accordance with NIST Standard 1921. Films are available in free standing pairs mounted on 2” x 4” cards that fit in the standard universal slide mount in all spectrophotometers or the films can be cast on KBrwindows. Films cast on KBr windows will not exhibit any interference fringes. KBrwindows with films are sold with a mount with a 2” x 3” back plate that fits the standard universal slide mount in all spectrophotometers.
The polystyrene coating prevents degradation of the KBrwindow from moisture effects. Boron doped crystal windows are also available as calibration standards. These windows can be matched in pairs with comparable absorbance’s.
Polystyrene Test Film - 38 microns thick
Polystyrene Test Film - 76 microns thick
Pair of polystyrene calibration films of different thickness. One film is 38 microns and is provided with certification of traceability to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies. The second film is 76 microns and is provided without certification. Both films are mounted on 2" x 3" cardstock holder with a 19mm aperture for mounting in the universal slide holder in all instruments. Includes instructions for two (2) film ordinate calibration and storage case. Also available with PhEur 2.2.24 certified polystyrene calibration film (inquire for quote).
Same as 0009-8182, but with PhEur 2.2.24 certified films.
NIST traceable Polystyrene Test film, certificate of traceability to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies, set of 2 films each mounted to 2” x 4” cardstock holder
Pair of polystyrene films of different thickness, both with NIST traceability certification. Kit also includes a pair of standard polystyrene films, but without NIST traceability certification. One NIST traceable film is mounted on 2" x 4" cardstock, which enables mounting in the standard universal slide mount found in all spectrophotometers, and is the same thickness as an NIST 1921 standard film (38 microns). The second thinner NIST traceable film is cast on KBr and includes holder and mounting device. Kit includes certification of traceability to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies, radial symmetry certification for film cast on KBr and storage cases for all films.
Pair of polystyrene calibration films of different thickness cast on KBr, radial symmetry certification, summary of NIST standard 1921 with frequency locations, certification of traceability to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies, instructions for two (2) film ordinate calibration, slide mount holder. Kit also includes a pair of standard polystyrene films, without NIST traceability certification, mounted on 2" x 4" cardstock which enables mounting in the standard universal slide mount found in all spectrophotometers. Storage case provided.
Pair of 13mm x 2mm KBr windows intended to fit FTIR microscope stage, coated with polystyrene and certified to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies
Single Boron doped KBr Crystal calibration standard with slide mount holder and storage case. (U.S. Patent No. 6,594,008)
Pair of matched Boron doped KBr windows.
(U.S. Patent No. 6,594,008)
Polystyrene calibration film for PhEur 2.2.24 calibration of IR and FTIR instruments, certified to 7 wave-numbers and certified as to absorption minima and maxima differentials at 2870 cm-1 and 2849.5cm-1 and at 1589 cm-1 and 1583 cm-1 .
Pair of PhEur 2.2.24 certified polystyrene calibration films, same as 0009-8157 but with 2 certified films.
Polystyrene Calibration film for PhJap 2.25 calibration of IR and FTIR instruments, certified to 7 wave numbers, mounted on 2" x 4" card stock.
Pair of PhJap 2.25 certified polystyrene calibration films, same as 0009-8559 but with 2 certified Films.
Polystyrene calibration film, certificate of traceability to seven (7) NIST frequencies (wave numbers) and certified as to absorption minima and maxima differentials at 2870cm-1 and 2849.5cm-1 and 1589cm-1 and 1583cm-1 as required by PhEur 2.2.24.
Polystyrene calibration film, certificate of traceability to seven (7) NIST frequencies (wave numbers) and certified as to absorption minima and maxima differentials at 2870cm-1 and 2849.5cm-1 and 1589cm-1 and 1583cm-1 as required by PhEur 2.2.24 and also certified to PhJap 2.25.
Pair of films same as 0009-8448
Custom Cut Polystyrene film cut to the size of any Horizontal ATR accessory (please specify, up to 4" square), certified to five (5) NIST 1921b frequencies
Write a reviewNote: HTML is not translated!
- Corporate Office
No. 3/14-15, Bhandup Industrial Estate,
Pannalal Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup(W),
Mumbai - 400 078, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 22 4094 6946 / 6755 1300
Fax: +91 22 6755 0863
- Gas Equipments