- About Us
- Gas Equipments
- Gas Purification & Control System for GC
- Gas Purification & Control System For AAS
- Gas Purification & Control System for ICP
- Gas Distribution Panel & Selector Box for GC, AAS & ICP
- Inline Micron Filters
- Tubing / Casing Capping
- Cylinder Trolley & Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Gas Cylinder Regulators
- Automatic Changeover - Mechanical / Electronic
- Rotameter, Gas Sampling Bomb/Bottle, Air Header
- Portable Single-Gas Detectors For CO, H2S, O2, CL2, NH3 OR LEL
- Gas Detection System
- Oxygen Analyser
- Portable Oxygen Indicator ( INTERNAL SENSOR )
- Air Compressors
- Air Dryer
- P-Lok Fittings Valves and Regulators
- Gas Generator - Ultra High Pure
- Zero Air Generator For GC
- Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyzer
- Zero Air Generator / Air Dryer For On-Line Toc Analyzer
- Nitrogen Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination (Triple) Generator For GC & Toc Analyzers
- Nitrogen Generator For LC-MS / LC-MS-MS
- Nitrogen Generator For Nitrogen Concentrator / Turbo Evaporator
- High Capacity Nitrogen Generator
- MS Tank & N2 Storage Tank
- Hydrogen Gas Generator
- Gas Piping & Utilities Projects
- Analytical Equipments
- Digital Gas Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator)
- Ultrasonic Activity Meter - (Ultrasonic Performance Meter)
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator) with Chiller
- Probe Sonicator Advanced
- Probe Sonicator
- Pcolsafe HPLC Column Safety Cabinets
- HPLC Liquid Flow Meter
- HPLC column washing / Liquid Dosing Pump
- HPLC Column Oven
- Pre Intallation Requisite for HPLC
- 47 mm PES Magnetic Filter Holder (Polyether sulfone)
- IR / FTIR
- Sterility Test Unit
- Nitrogen Concentrator / Sample Evaporator
- Recirculating Water Chillers
- Oil Free Diaphragm Type Vacuum Pump
- Laboratory Ultrapure Water System
- UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- GC / HPLC / Analytical Accessories/Consumables
- Pconlab HPLC Consumables
- Pconlab & P-lok GC Consumables
- Pconlab Vials Caps Septas
- Pconlab Crimper Decrimper
- Electronic Crimper & Decrimper (Automatic)
- GC and HPLC Syringes
- Lamps D2 / Hallow cathode
- Pconlab Solvent Safety for HPLC
- Pconlab : Solvent Safety Waste Collector
- ICP Accessories
- Quartz / Glass Cuvettes
- Holmium Oxide / Didynium Filter
- Polystyrene Film
- SGE Products
- HPLC Column - Cosmosil
- Cosmocore and Cosmogel Columns
- HPLC Column Neuclosil
- Chemical Reference Standards
- Waters ( Chemistry Consumables )
- Analytical Equipments
The high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) pump is designed to be a reliable component within a basic analytical or sophisticated research instruments.
While ideal for HPLC applications the pump is also useful as a metering pump for general laboratory or industrial use..
The flow rate of the pump fitted with a standard 10mL pump head can be set in 0.01 mL increments from 0.01 to 10.0 mL/min; size is available in type 316 stainless steel or biocompatible (metal-free) PEEK™.
The low pulsation flow produced by the reciprocating, single piston pump is achieved by using an advanced rapid-refil cam design, programmed stepper motor acceleration, and an internal pulse damper.
• Can easily be modified for analytical and semi-preparative
• Incorporates a diaphragm-type pulse damper which reduces
pulsation in the system by as much as 90%
• Integrated prime/purge valve.
• Self-flushing pump head.
• LED readout on the front panel—shows the flow rate.
• Tactile response, chemically resistant front panel keypad.
• Microprocessor advanced control.
• Digital stepper motor design prevents flow rate drift over time and
temperature, which is a common problem found in analog design.
• Back panel RS232 serial communications port for complete control
and status monitoring.
• Constant pressure pump
• Flash pump
• Preparative pump
• Supercritcal pump
• Ultra high pressure pump
• Post column reactor pump
• Liquid dosing pump
• Mighty mini pump
Write a reviewNote: HTML is not translated!
- Corporate Office
No. 3/14-15, Bhandup Industrial Estate,
Pannalal Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup(W),
Mumbai - 400 078, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 22 4094 6946 / 6755 1300
Fax: +91 22 6755 0863
- Gas Equipments