- About Us
- Gas Equipments
- Gas Purification & Control System for GC
- Gas Purification & Control System For AAS
- Gas Purification & Control System for ICP
- Gas Distribution Panel & Selector Box for GC, AAS & ICP
- Inline Micron Filters
- Tubing / Casing Capping
- Cylinder Trolley & Cylinder Mounting Bracket
- Gas Cylinder Regulators
- Automatic Changeover - Mechanical / Electronic
- Rotameter, Gas Sampling Bomb/Bottle, Air Header
- Portable Single-Gas Detectors For CO, H2S, O2, CL2, NH3 OR LEL
- Gas Detection System
- Oxygen Analyser
- Portable Oxygen Indicator ( INTERNAL SENSOR )
- Air Compressors
- Air Dryer
- P-Lok Fittings Valves and Regulators
- Gas Generator - Ultra High Pure
- Zero Air Generator For GC
- Zero Air Generator for TOC Analyzer
- Zero Air Generator / Air Dryer For On-Line Toc Analyzer
- Nitrogen Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Generator For LC-MS / LC-MS-MS
- Nitrogen Air Combination Generator For GC
- Nitrogen Air Combination (Triple) Generator For GC & Toc Analyzers
- Nitrogen Generator For Nitrogen Concentrator / Turbo Evaporator
- High Capacity Nitrogen Generator
- Combination Generator for N ,ZA & H (3 IN 1)
- Hydrogen Gas Generator
- Nitrogen Gas Generator (S-Series) for GC/TOC
- Gas Piping & Utilities Projects
- Analytical Equipments
- Digital Gas Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator)
- Ultrasonic Activity Meter - (Ultrasonic Performance Meter)
- Ultrasonic Bath (Sonicator) with Chiller
- Probe Sonicator Advanced
- Probe Sonicator
- Pcolsafe HPLC Column Safety Cabinets
- HPLC Liquid Flow Meter
- HPLC column washing / Liquid Dosing Pump
- HPLC Column Oven
- Pre Intallation Requisite for HPLC
- IR / FTIR
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Sterility Test Unit
- Nitrogen Concentrator / Sample Evaporator
- Recirculating Water Chillers
- Oil Free Diaphragm Type Vacuum Pump
- Laboratory Ultrapure Water System
- GC / HPLC / Analytical Accessories/Consumables
- Pconlab HPLC Consumables
- Pconlab & P-lok GC Consumables
- Pconlab Vials Caps Septas
- Pconlab Crimper Decrimper
- Electronic Crimper & Decrimper (Automatic)
- GC and HPLC Syringes
- Lamps D2 / Hallow cathode
- Pconlab Solvent Safety for HPLC
- Pconlab : Solvent Safety Waste Collector
- ICP Accessories
- Quartz / Glass Cuvettes
- Holmium Oxide / Didynium Filter
- Polystyrene Film
- SGE Products
- HPLC Column - Cosmosil
- Cosmocore and Cosmogel Columns
- HPLC Column Nucleosil
- Chemical Reference Standards
- Waters ( Chemistry Consumables )
- Analytical Equipments
Cole-Parmer Detector Lamps and Instrument Spares
Guaranteed quality long life hplc lamps
Deuterium 2000 Hour Lamps for HPLC UV Detection
Cole-Parmer have been manufacturing lamps since 2002 and we now have over 10 years experience in precision lamp alignment. Using processes verified by the world’s leading lamp manufactuCole-inesis are able to offer the highest quality lamp on the market today whilst offering customers huge price savings.
With sales last year of over 10,000 lamps this makes Cole-Parmer the world’s largest 3rd party lamp manufacturer with repeat business in every market sector across the globe.
Hollow Cathode Lamps
The Cole-Parmer range of high performance Single Element Hollow Cathode lamps are available in 37mm (1.5”) or 50mm (2”) in both Coded and Uncoded version.
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Multiple Element’s
• Hollow Cathode Lamps THERMO FISHER / UNICAM 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element 7Pin Base
• Hollow Cathode Lamps AGILENT / VARIAN 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element 4Pin Base
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Single Element to suit Perkin Elmer
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Single Element to suit Perkin Elmer AANALYST
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Multiple Element’s to suit Perkin Elmer
Lamps to fit all leading Atomic Absorption Instruments including:
• Unicam • Shimadzu •Hitachi •Perkin Elmer •Varian • Varian • GBC • Thermo • Analytik Jena
Vials, Septa & Caps
Cole-Parmer KX vials are the cost-effective choice for standard applications.
All vials are made from Type 1 borosilicate glass ensuring clean, precision fit vials with excellent chemical resistance.
Cole-Parmer KX headspace vials are available with rounded or flat bottom profiles for accurate instrument compatibility. Flat bottom vials have a greater stability; round bottom vials are best for autosamplers that physically move the vials and can reduce positioning errors. The KX range offers 20ml volume vials to fit CTC, Agilent and PE autosamplers.
KX VaporSafe™ Solvent Safety for HPLC
From Solvent Delivery
KX VaporSafe™ Bottle Caps minimize hazardous VOCs evaporating from the reservoir into the laboratory, keep mobile phases clean and securely
connect the solvent reservoir with any HPLC system.
To the Organic Solvent Waste
KX VaporSafe™ Waste Manifolds contain and adsorb hazardous solvent vapours and connect the LC system safely to the organic solvent waste container, creating a completely closed solution.
As exclusive distributors for Accustandard, in India, Kinesis are able offer the most comprehensive range of reference standards to meet all today’s analytical laboratory requirements.
With over 40,000 catalogue listed items plus a custom mix and synthesis service Kinesis provide high quality reference standards to all fields of analytical chemistry including organic, inorganic, petrochemical and pesticides.
Chemical Reference Standards:
• Organic • Inorganic • Petrochemical • Quality Control
Kinesis KX Syringe Filters is a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and
minimising injection port or valve damage.
• Comprehensive range of membranes
• Colour coded for easy identification
• Solvent resistant housing with minimal extractables
• Leak-free Luer-lok and Luer connections
• Available with integral pre-filter
• Bulk pack options available
•User-friendly storage options
Kinesis manufacture and distribute chromatography instrument spares and lamps under stringent ISO quality procedures, supplying to end-users, independent instrument service companies and through a worldwide network of distributors. In recognising the importance of maintaining the quality of the original product, Kinesis has formed partnerships with manufactures used by the majority of the leading instrument companies, supplying only the direct equivalent spares wherever possible.
As a company, Kinesis has developed strong relationships with many leading consumable and instrument manufacturers and this approach has led to
primary or exclusive agreements with many of the leading brands including Upchurch Scientiic and Rheodyne (now part of IDEX Health & Science),
Hamamatsu and Heraeus.
Column Unpacking And Inspection
Unpack the column upon receipt and inspect for damage.
Minor bubbles or cracks may be seen in the packed bed upon arrival. These will not influence the column performance, and they should disappear during the column washing procedure.
Promptly report any damage or discrepancies to your supplier right away. Columns are warrantied for 30 days.
All Omnifit Labware complete columns are supplied assembled and ready for use,w ith tubing and fittings to connect the column into an existing system.Three configurations are available:
• Non-adjustable with two fixed endpieces F(F)-a, co st-effective option when height adjustment is not important. Note:3 mm columns are available as F-F configuration only.
• One fixed endpiece as a bed support and one adjustable endpiece ( plunger) to adjust the bed height A(F)-T.he adjustable endpiece is designed to give the user fine control over the movement of the endpiece,m inimizing the risk of disturbance to the packed bed and giving 80mm of height
• Two adjustable endpieces A(A-)g iving maximum flexibility in bed height.W ith an adjustable endpiece at both ends of the column,th e user gains 160mm of adjustment,o ffering a wide range of bed lengths and volumes.
Write a reviewNote: HTML is not translated!
- Corporate Office
A-71, Road No 22, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Opp.Lodha Grandezza, Near Spraytech circle, Mumbai - 400604.
Tel: +91 - 22 6831 93 93 / 93207 00351
- Gas Equipments